Client on whose behalf the position is being filled is Europe's leading supplier of housing systems to offer a total solution for the providers of social housing and care whether local authorities, housing associations or other relevant organisations. It has a large professional team of specialists dedicated to helping social housing organisations achieve operational efficiency and customer service excellence.
We are looking for another member to our team focused on IT infrastructures supporting customers in multinational environment.
As a part of our team of up to 16 senior engineers, you will be responsible for:
- configuring, implementing, monitoring and supervising the basic page of Microsoft client applications (Azure, Office 365, Teams)
- configuring Microsoft 365 tenant
- providing the functionality, availability, performance and safety of systems through the introduction and administration of suitable software solutions
- guaranting recoverability of data through the organization of backup and restore
- advising internal customers on technical inquiries and simple issues
- applying support standards and procedures, such as user change, performance, capacity, security and applications management